John Ringland has been in the Auto Repair Industry for 20 years. He completed his apprenticeship and served as a tradesman for 10 years.
John completed all the qualifications which allowed him to become an assessor of apprentices working towards their national trade papers. He was then employed as a technical adviser for one of Northern Irelands leading automotive paint distributors, Barron and Brennan in Ballymena.
He then lived and worked in Western Australia with his family for 3 years working in the leading Automotive College (MITA) during which time gained the qualifications of a Trainer. He taught all ages from school leavers to mature students. He has attended many specialised training courses taking him from London to Barcelona.
Johns still assists Barron and Brennan as their Trainer and Technical Adviser upon request. They are the main supplier to the SMART repair industry in the whole of Ireland.
In addition to SMART repairs, Panel & Paint NI also specialises in:
* Car Park Dents (Trolley damage) these do not always require painting.
* Spoiler kits and Custom paintwork we have the use a spectrum analyser which allows a perfect match to difficult paint colours.
* Windscreen chips repair this is a very cost effective way to repair windscreens without replacement.
* Interior trim, dashboards and seat repairs I can repair damage such as holes from mobile phone/sat nav holders in the dashboard and cigarette burns from the upholstery etc
* Alloy wheels - scuffs and scrapes can be repaired and painted
* Motorcycles We can plastic weld motorcycle parts and our paint system allows colour match any motorcycle colour.
* Commercial & Fleet Vehicles we can apply/ remove graphics and repair paintwork ranging from light commercial vans to taxis.
* Valeting and detailing professionally carried out to showroom standards inside and out to include electric buffing of paintwork