Getting Ready to File Your VAT Return Online
For the majority of businesses filing VAT online will become compulsory from 31st March 2010. This means that you are possibly only one VAT return away from having to complete the information online rather than manually filling out the VAT100 form and putting it in the post.
Hamilton Morris Waugh are delighted to have been recently appointed as an Accredited Accountant Partner working with Sage and providing accounting solutions to our clients.
In conjunction with Sage we are hosting this web seminar to explain the changes happening and show you in a live demonstration how easy it is to make the switch from manual to online filing using Sage software
The seminar will include practical advice on:
* What are the changes happening with the VAT scheme and when are they coming into force
* What will those changes mean for my business
* How to register with HMRC for online filing
* How to run a VAT return in Sage including
* ·Reviewing previously submitted VAT returns
To reserve your place on this complimentary webinar please contact us or visit our web site.
34 Dufferin Avenue