Are you a gardener with spare half empty or unopened seed packets? Have you no seeds to swap but would like to start growing this year?
Redburn Community Centre, Jackson’s Road, Holywood
Then why not come along to Holywood’s first ever seed swap event!
Please feel free to forward on to other interested parties.
How does it work on the day?
• You are welcome whether you have seeds to swap or not
• No seeds to swap? We have a selection for you to take away and try!
• If you have seeds you can bring partially emptied or unopened packets of bought seeds or, saved seeds from last year’s plants
• Seeds can be veg, fruit or flower – there will be a swapping table for each
• Important: all seeds must be in date for the 2011 growing season!
• You can swap flower for vegetable, bought for saved, an opened packet for an unopened packet etc.
• Children can make a seed packet & take away sunflower seeds
• Tea and coffee available
• Voluntary donation of 50p per adult
More information? Contact Sacha 077 1058 5876 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Mandy on 078 2739 9165
52 Station Rd